Christopher A. Jarvis
Attorney, Immigration Law
600 N. 85th Street, Suite C-101, Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 817-6870
Home Page
Work Visas
Family Visas
Marriage/Fiancé Visas
Student Visas
Greencard Questions
Travel Visas

2015 Special:
Canadian-American marriage:
$1500 fee (+ costs)

Travel Visas

Travel permits allow an applicant who has filed for permanent residency to return to the United States after foreign travel. Travel permits can be valid for up to one year and can be based on multiple entries. A re-entry permit allows a lawful permanent resident (i.e. a green card holder) to stay outside the United States for up to two years without abandoning their green card.

To learn more about how my Seattle-based immigration law firm can help you with these documents, please send an e-mail to