Christopher A. Jarvis
Attorney, Immigration Law
600 N. 85th Street, Suite C-101, Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 817-6870
Home Page
Work Visas
Family Visas
Marriage/Fiancé Visas
Student Visas
Greencard Questions
Travel Visas

2015 Special:
Canadian-American marriage:
$1500 fee (+ costs)


Every client always wants to know: What will this cost me?

I went into immigration law because I love to hear people's stories: where you are from, what you are doing, what are your immigration issues. Every story is different and fascinating. So I listen for free! Once I know all the facts, I will charge you for advice.

The simplest advice is a one-time consultation, where I will meet with you and advise you what needs to be done. In advance of the meeting, I would like to get all the information I can so that I can give you effective advice. For clients who prefer to file their own immigration petitions, this is the most cost effective strategy. I charge $250.00 for a consultation.

I am also happy to take care of all the filing for you. For most family or marriage-based petitions, I charge a flat fee of anywhere from $1,500.00 to $2,200.00. For business-based petitions, I charge a flat fee that ranges from $950.00 to $4,500.00. These fees are in addition to the filing fees that you must pay the government. For some filings, especially business-based petitions, these fees can be substantial.

2015 Special: If you are a Canadian citizen marrying an American citizen, we are offering a special rate of $1,500 (plus costs) to do all the legal work associated with getting you a Green card and temporary work authorization. As part our services, an attorney will represent you at the government interview. Please contact our office for more details.

For more information on how my Seattle-based immigration law firm can help you, please send an e-mail to Please explain your current circumstances with as much detail as possible.