Christopher A. Jarvis
Attorney, Immigration Law
600 N. 85th Street, Suite C-101, Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 817-6870
Home Page
Work Visas
Family Visas
Marriage/Fiancé Visas
Student Visas
Greencard Questions
Travel Visas

2015 Special:
Canadian-American marriage:
$1500 fee (+ costs)

U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization

Do you want to become an American? There are a variety of ways for foreing nationals to become United States citizens. You may be apply for naturalization if you are a permanent resident (a "Green Card" holder). There are a number of qualifications for obtaining U.S. citizenship.

For assistance and and help in the process of becoming a United States citizen, please send an e-mail to Please explain your current circumstances with as much detail as possible.